Milspin Coyote Tan "Beef Jones" Weighted Mag Base Plate
Standard Size Magazine Base Plate will fit 17/17L/18/19/19X/22/23/24/26/27/31/34/35/45
Glock 43X/48 Magazine Base Plate will fit the Glock 43X and Glock 48
The Milspin Beef Jones is a beefy hunk of high-grade 303 stainless steel that serves 3 game changing purposes:
1. Rapid magazine ejection speeds. Even empty magazines will now eject from the pistol grip at record speeds allowing for unparalleled speed reloading experience.
2. Increased pistol weight to reduce overall recoil when engaging multiple targets. Even a slightly weighted sidearm will show recoil improvement, especially with the professionally balanced Beef Jones.
3. The 3rd and most important rule: always look cool. Milspin's world class design team absolutely nailed this design with a heavy emphasis on chamfered features and precision machined grooves for grip enhancement.
Precision Machined and utility focused, the Milspin "Beef Jones" Mag Base Plate is a perfect addition to your EDC set up, kit or duty rig.
- Designed and manufactured by U.S. Special Operations Veterans
- Machined out of a solid block of stainless steel
- Extended base for easier mag changes.
- Sleek design for comfort while carrying inside the waistband
- Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort when inserting the magazine with the palm of your hand.
Material: Stainless Steel with a Coyote Tan Cerakote Finish
Weight: a WHOPPING 0.2 lb. addition to your magazine
100% No Questions Asked Return Policy on All Products
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Milspin.com is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.